Store: Kingpin Cambridge
Start Date: Immediately
Contact: Please apply on bingemans.com/employment or email your resume directly.
Kingpin Cambridge will provide a centrally located, premium entertainment destination for casual users and additionally for social and corporate groups.
• Attending to our customers at the front desk
• Responsible for our customers experiences
• Maintain a positive attitude that promotes teamwork within the facility
• Ensure all working areas are always maintained in a clean and hygienic condition
• Must be legal age to serve alcohol
• Smart Serve NOT required but willing to obtain
• Customer Service skills – able to exceed guest expectations
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills both written and oral
• Must be able to work flexible schedule; including evenings, weekends and holidays Please submit your resume with your availability to work through the process noted. Being a part of the Bingemans family welcomes you to be a member of the Attractions Ontario Program, discounts at Kingpin Bowlounge/Kingpin Cambridge Bowling, Funworx and Kingpin Cambridge, and other various discounts throughout the year! Bingemans welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.