Start Date: Immediately
Contact: Store Manager - Please bring your resume to the store in person.
This fashion retailer is a successful Canadian family owned company – offering women a constant flow of trendy fashions, great basics and incredible denim at affordable prices. Our employees are the key to our success. As part of an eclipse team, you will have a direct influence on the company by interacting without customers and making them happy.
We are seeking an Assistant Manager for Cambridge Centre. You must have a passion for fashion, a knack for styling, an understanding of current fashion trends and the ability to present complete looks to your fashion-conscious clientele. Must have skills:
- A minimum of one year experience in a key holder role
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Strong interpersonal and selling skills
- Excellent customer service and rapport building skills
- Good people management skills
- Exceptional organization and follow up skills
- Hands-on leadership skills
- High energy and a passion for the industry
You are a strong team player, a lover of fashion retail, with an intense desire to have a successful career in the fashion retail industry. If you are looking for a company that offers support, recognition, coupled with a fun working environment, then this is the role for you!