Store: Kingpin Cambridge
Start Date: Immediately
Contact: Please apply on bingemans.com/employment or email your resume directly.
Kingpin Cambridge provides a centrally located, premium entertainment destination for casual users and additionally for social and corporate groups.
• Responsible for our customers experiences
• Presenting menus and serving food and beverages; maintaining knowledge of all menus
• Comply with all food and beverage regulations
• Maintain a positive attitude that promotes teamwork within the facility
• Ensure all working areas are always maintained in a clean and hygienic condition
• Must be legal age to serve alcohol
• Smart Serve required
• 2 years of serving experience
• Customer Service skills – able to exceed guest expectations
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills both written and oral
• Must be able to work flexible schedule; including evenings, weekends and holidays Please submit your resume with your availability to work through the process noted. Being a part of the Bingemans family welcomes you to be a member of the Attractions Ontario Program, discounts at Kingpin Bowlounge/Kingpin Cambridge Bowling, Funworx and Kingpin Cambridge, and other various discounts throughout the year! Bingemans welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.